Walter E. Daniels III
- Licensed to practice in North Carolina (2000) and Louisiana (2002).
- Admitted to practice in Federal District Court for the Western, Middle and Eastern Districts of North Carolina as well as the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- North Carolina State Bar Association
- North Carolina Academy of Justice
- American Academy of Justice
-28th Judicial Bar
- American Bar Association
Juris Doctorate, University of Alabama School of Law, 1999
International Law and Comparative Law, Fribourg University, Fribourg, Switzerland, Summer 1997
B.A., Politics, University of Alabama, 1994
Birmingham, Alabama 1972